DOT - CDL and SCHOOL BUS DRIVER Medical cards physicals
Dr. Annette Clemente is a National Registry Certified Medical Examiner, and is enthusiastic to add the following services to her practice:
- DOT-CDL Medical Card Physicals
- Non-DOT Medical Card Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Alcohol Testing
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- School Bus Driver Medical Physicals
- DOT Random Drug Testing
- Consortium Management
We have a clean, germ-free environment, with an organized and efficient staff. Our hours are flexible. We prefer appointments to avoid unnecessary wait times, however walk-ins are welcome and we can accommodate driver groups as well as same day appointments.
"We offer competitive pricing with unmatched innovation! Our goal is to get drivers in and out as quickly as possible."
WHY THE CHANGE?
he goal of the National Registry program is to promote and preserve the highest level of professional standards of training and care among medical examiners. To further that goal, the National Registry program requires that medical examiners performing CMV driver examinations be trained and certified.
- Improve highway safety and driver health.
- Ensure that medical examiners understand FMCSA medical standards and guidelines, and how they apply to CMV drivers.
- Maintain ongoing competency of medical examiners through training and recertification.
- Promote confidence in the quality of the physical examinations of CMV drivers.
- Establish an online list of certified medical examiners.